Sourdough Pizza Dough
This recipe makes roughly 2 medium/small dough balls.
- 180 grams bread flour
- 120 grams warm water
- 60 grams sourdough
- 15 grams extra virgin olive oil
- 5 grams sea salt
- Combine ingredients in bowl and stir, put a damp towel on top and set aside for 20 minutes.
- Fold the dough for about 4 times, set aside for 20 minutes, then fold again.
- Cover and set aside in room temp for 4 hours, or until you see some bubbling.
- Put flour on workspace and plop dough out of bowl. Divide into desired number of dough balls and stretch and fold.
- Coat N bowls with oil and cover. Set in fridge for 24 - 72 hours. or more - up to a week should be fine.
- Take dough out 4 hours before making pizza.